If you would like view this in google doc format, please click here:
1. Congratulations to all band members on a phenomenal performance both in stands and on the field on Saturday for State Semifinals. I was so proud of each of you in how you represented Mona Shores and our band program. Thanks also to the many amazing volunteers who made the trip so successful!
2. And now, we roll on to Ford Field!!! This is going to be an exciting week!! Here is the schedule for Friday 23 November:
7:00am Call Time to MSHS
Wear black socks and band shoes, show shirts
Change into uniform pants at school, Bring Jacket and Hat on Bus
Students may bring breakfast for the trip
7:30 Depart MSHS via Motor Coach
11:00 Arrive at Ford Field
Lunch will be provided (from one of the premier food trucks in Detroit!)
11:45 Proceed through Tunnel
12:56pm Perform National Anthem
1:00 Kick Off
3:30 Game Ends
5:00 Fast Food Dinner on Your Own
BRING MONEY FOR DINNER
Exit 145 (Brighton):
6:00 Depart Brighton
8:00pm Arrive at MSHS, Unload and Change out of Uniform
3. Families–you should have received an e-mail this morning from the school district. This e-mail contained a lot of important information if you are planning on attending the game (ticket info, timeline, prohibited items, etc.). If you need a copy re-sent to you, please let me know and I can forward it to you.
4. All students and adults volunteering with the band MUST have a waiver form on file. Students will receive their copy today, and it MUST be signed by a parent/guardian and returned tomorrow. Adult volunteers can fill one out on Friday morning.
5. We will be playing the National Anthem and Fight Song at the Pep Assembly on Wednesday. Please make sure to have your marching instrument here.
6. Drumline members–we are asking you to be an important part of the team bus send-off on Thursday morning. You will meet Lucas at the band barn at 10:15am, for a 10:30 send-off on Seminole. It will just entail playing a few cadences as the buses roll down Seminole.
6. Bus signups for the trip will take place today. Students who have not signed up will be assigned to a bus. Sign up only yourself please.